Battle Profile Terms are given to help inform our editors and readers about the context given over fictional characters we want to make sure our visitors and editors understands "Keywords" to better understand how we do things here.
Keywords Definition: an informative word used in an information retrieval system to indicate the content of a document."
Known Profile Keywords
- Handbook: Official published content by the character creator(s) which gives off information on them on feats and stats.
- Featless: Character has no feats to give.
- Questionable: Characters stats are doubtful as regards of truth or quality.
- Likely: Characters have capabilities that might happen or could be true.
- Possibly: Characters are perhaps to be on this level but aren't unknown or featless.
- Imaginable: Characters are possible to be thought of or believed to be on the said level.
- Effortlessly: Characters can do the feat in a manner that is requiring no physical or mental exertion.
- Exertion: Characters uses a lot of Physical or Mental effort to be capable of achieving the feat. (Note: This is basically the same keyword for Strain)
- Unknown: Character stats is unknown.
- Base: Characters base form meaning they aren't powered-up.
- Half Power: Characters are at half-power which gives them the capabilities of doing the feat.
- Full Power: Characters are at full power are capable of doing the feat.
- Limited: Characters are restricted either by outside forces or by equipment.
- Self-Restricted: Characters are giving themselves the limited power to stay on a specific level.
- Speculation: the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.
- Theorize: another word for Speculation.
- Author Statement: Directly stated by the character creator own words also known as Word of God or WoG.
- Scaling: Basically what fan ideology is seen so see Powerscaling for more info and is open to whatever anyone opinions is on what is scalable which could mean fact to some and not facts to others.)