The Omnipotence Paradox: States that if a being can perform any action, then it should be able to create a task which this being is unable to perform; hence, this being cannot perform all actions. Yet, on the other hand, if this being cannot create a task that it is unable to perform, then there exists something it cannot do.
Questions Of Omnipotence
- Is an omnipotent entity logically possible?
- What do we mean by "omnipotence"?
- What do we mean by "power"?
- What do we mean by "logic"?
- What is the relation between power and logic?
Actual Omnipotence Paradox
- Can God create his own God? (Basically make an equal in every aspect)
A: No because it would be nigh-omnipotent and God CANT have an equal and if the equal doesn't show its equal means they aren't truly equal.
- Can God exist during the present?
A: No because God is a being who is Primordial and if one exist in the current then it would be illogical.
- Can God Kill himself?
'A: Yes because he is able to do anything he wants Killing himself is logically a concept to such a being.
- Can God Limit himself?
A: Yes because he is doing his own Limitations and not someone else and yet he can still be all-powerful.
- Can God ignore paradoxes/contradictions?
A: Yes because this would shows his Omnipotence because logically if he can't counter a Paradox/Contradiction then he isn't Absolute in power,knowledge, and or existing everywhere.
Omnipotence can do anything Logically/Illogically.